Bioavailable Zinc-rich nutritional yeast tablets
Nutritional yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) rich in bioavailable Zink as Zinc oxide in container jar of 60 g/ 120 tablets / 500 mg from Energy Feelings.
2 tablets provide 1000 mg of yeast and 20 mg of Zinc (200% NRV). (VRN: Nutrient Reference Values)
Recommended daily dosage: 2 tablets per day before meal, with plenty of water.
This pack is enough for a period of 2 months (60 days).
- Contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
- Helps shorten the length of a common cold
- Helps with diabetes by improving blood sugar control
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and to the maintenance
of normal levels of testosterone in the blood
- Contributes to the maintenance of bones under normal conditions
- Contributes to the maintenance of the skin in normal conditions
- Contributes to the maintenance of vision in normal conditions (helps with macular degeneration or AMD)
- Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage (antioxidant)
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
9 in stock
Inactivated whole cell yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) contains elevated levels of Zinc as Zinc oxide. It is produced by growing yeast in the presence of measured amounts of Zinc. Living yeast cells absorb Zinc and transform it biochemically so it is the most suitable form of zinc for nutritional supplementation.
Free from: gluten, lactose, sugar, GMO, allergens
Ionizing radiation: The product has not been subjected to ionizing radiation
Zinc is an essential trace element necessary in small amounts for human health, growth, and sense of taste. Since the human body doesn’t store its excess, it has to be taken regularly from food or supplements.
HOW TO USE:
Take 2 tablets per day before meals, with plenty of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach and from the sight of children, in a dry, cool place protected from light.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
- Without coloring agents, aromatics or preservatives
- Without allergens
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.