CAMU CAMU POWDER – ORGANIC
Organic Camu Camu powder (Myrciaria dubia) in airtight containers of 100 g and 1 kg from Energy Feelings. Packagings are 100% recyclable.
The Camu Camu is a shrub native of the Amazon (Colombia, Peru and Brazil) forest, growing wild in the alluvial soils flooded during the rainy season. It is grown as a fruit tree, its fruit being of special nutritional interest due to its extremly high content of vitamin C, much higher than other superfoods that also have high levels of vitamin C such as: Lucuma, Maca and Chlorella.
- can help improve immune system health
- delicious sour taste
- can help improve liver health
- high in Vitamin C (one of the benefits of Vitamin C is its intense antioxidant action)
- can help improve mood (thanks to vitamin C being a required cofactor for serotonin synthesis)
- can improve gum health (especially in people with gingivitis and periodontitis)
- it may contribute to the good health of the cardiovascular system (due to the link between heart health and gum health)
- has anti-aging properties due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Compatible with vegan and vegetarian diets
- Subject to rigorous quality controls
- Without gluten
- With ecological certificate
10.00 € – 60.00 €
Organic Camu Camu Powder by Energy Feelings offers the flour of the whole Camu Camu fruit (pulp, skin and seeds) of maximum purity and certified organic farming.
Camu Camu is possibly the fruit with the highest vitamin C content on the entire planet (with approximately 80 times more of this vitamin than orange juice). This extraordinary fruit also contains a high level of carotenoids, especially lutein, along with beta-carotene and zeaxanthian .
Camu Camu properties: It has been used ancestrally in the areas where it is native to the treatment of inflammation, gum health, to improve mood among many other uses. Recent studies in animals have shown that Camu Camu has antioxidant and antigenotoxic effects.
HOW TO USE:
It can be diluted in cold and warm drinks, yogurts, ice cream, smoothies and sprinkled on breakfast cereals.
It is not advisable to subject to high temperatures to avoid the degradation of vitamin C.
- Adults (over 14 years): 1 to 3 teaspoons (of coffee) per day; preferably in water, juice or liquid.
- Children (3 to 13 years old): 0.5 to 1.5 teaspoons a day
- Children (1 to 3 years old): 0.5 to 1 teaspoon a day
Store in closed containers, at room temperature, protected from direct light, and in clean, dry conditions. It keeps up to 24 months in its original sealed container.
It can cause mild stomach upset and diarrhea if recommended doses are exceeded. There are no known other contraindications to the consumption of Camu Camu. If you are under drug treatment, consult your doctor before taking this product.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
|Organic Camu Camu Powder||Nutritional Information (100g)|
|Energy Kcal / Kj||1577 kJ = 377 Kcal|
|Fats (g)||3.7 g|
|of which saturated (g)||1.3|
|of which sugars (g)||11.1|
|Vitamin C (mg)||4418 (5522% IDR)|
- Without hormones
- Without gluten
- Without dairy derivatives or gelatin
- Without additives
- Without GMO
- No added sugar
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added
- Free of Allergens according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 25, 2011
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.