COCOA NIBS CRIOLLO – ORGANIC 1kg
Organic Cocoa Creole (Criollo) Nibs in airtight container of 1 kg from Energy Feelings. Packaging is 100% recyclable.
Cocoa Criollo is considered as “the king of cacao” because it is the oldest, non-hybrid variety, producing beans with a high degree of classification and fine flavors and aromas.
Parts used: cocoa nibs (they are part of the seed contained in the berries, and are made up of pure cocoa. Only in this raw presentation can its purity and nutritional content be guaranteed).
Creole cocoa beans contain theophylline, theobromine, albuminoids, mucilages, tannins, phenylethylamine, caffeine, etc., and also proteins, fats, iron, phosphorus, calcium, carotene, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, ascorbic acid, biotin and pectins.
- Rich in minerals, especially iron, magnesium and sulfur (the mineral of beauty) and in antioxidants (such as phenols).
- Natural antidepressant and aphrodisiac
- Improves glucose metabolism
- Lowers blood pressure
- It can increase concentration and alertness
- It contains nutrients that promote the feeling of happiness, thanks to its phenylethylamines and anandamides
- Improves oxygenation (bronchodilator)
3 in stock
To obtain cocoa nibs, the bean is worked under low fermentation, low temperature and unroasted conditions, using specific methods to maintain its natural purity and hygiene in order to allow direct consumption.
HOW TO USE:
It can be taken as a snack, adding them to muesli, smoothies, acai bowl, yogurt and as an ingredient in pastries (chocolate).
It should not be taken by those with allergies to cocoa derivatives, constipation, acne, severe hypercholesterolemia and kidney ailments (due to the high content of oxalic acid, which can develop kidney stones).
Store in closed containers, at room temperature, protected from direct light, and in clean, dry conditions. It keeps up to 24 months in its original sealed container.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
Composition of Organic Criollo Cocoa Nibs
|CACAO CRIOLLO ECO NIBS; Nutritional Information (per 100g)|
|Energy (kcal / kJ)||456/1907|
|of which sugars (g)||0.0|
|Dietary fiber (g)||32|
|of which saturated (g)||25|
|of which trans (g)||0.0|
|Copper (89% RDI) (mg)||2|
|Iron (21% RDI) (mg)||3.9|
- Without hormones
- Gluten-free, suitable for celiacs
- Without dairy derivatives or gelatin
- Without additives
- Without GMO
- No added sugar
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added
- No trans fat
- Free of Allergens according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 25, 2011
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.