COCONUT PALM SUGAR – ORGANIC 1kg
Organic Coconut sugar in airtight containers of 1 kg from Energy Feelings. Packaging is 100% recyclable.
*This product is also available in packagings of 200g and 500 g. Available for wholesale business.
Parts used: flowers.
Organic Coconut Sugar from Energy Feelings stands out for its excellent and optimal flavour for sweetening drinks, desserts and pastries. It is a delicious natural sweetener rich in nutrients such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. It does not contain additives, colorants nor preservatives. Not refined.
- low glycemic index: 35 (sugar: 63-73, honey: 50-60; indicated for people who want to maintain and control their blood sugar levels;
- rich in nutrients: potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron and copper and also a natural source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and vitamin C;
- contains 16 out of 20 essential amino acids of which glutamine in the greatest amount. Glutamine allows us to maintain an acid-alkaline balance in our body and helps us control the impulse to eat sweet foods;
- Delicious aroma and exquisite flavor (caramel notes), different from agave syrup which has neutral flavour and from stevia that has liquorice flavour.
1 in stock
Organic Coconut sugar by Energy Feelings is produced from the nectar of the coconut tree flowers, from organic farming. This precious nectar is collected by incising the flowers, according to traditional methods. The sap is slowly heated to naturally transform into sugar.
100% Natural Product
- low glycemic index
- extremely rich in essential nutrients
- Healthy and delicious alternative to sugar for people who must control blood sugar levels and people looking for a high and natural supply of nutrients.
HOW TO USE:
Coconut sugar is used for sweetening. It is an alternative to agave syrup, stevia, synthetic sweeteners for diabetics, sugar, honey, jam. It is also used to prepare cakes, desserts, cocktails, yogurts.
Dosage: Consume with some moderation.
Like most sweeteners, it contains fructose.
Store coconut sugar in closed containers, at room temperature, protected from direct light, in dry and clean conditions. Duration up to 24 months in original sealed container.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
|Organic Coconut Sugar; Nutritional Information (100g)|
|Energy value (kcal / kJ)||399/1669|
|of which sugars (g)||70|
|of which saturated (g)||0|
|of which trans (g)||0|
|Dietary fiber (g)||2|
- Without hormones
- Without gluten
- Without dairy products and derivatives or gelatin
- Without additives
- Without GMO
- No added sugar
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added
- No trans fat
- Free of Allergens according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 25, 2011
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.