GRAVIOLA POWDER 300g
2x Graviola powder (Annona muricata L.) in airtight containers of 150 g from Energy Feelings. Packaging is 100% recyclable.
Origin: Peru, Amazon region
Graviola is a small tree 4 to 9 m high. Simple, alternate, distal leaves, pinnatinervias, 6 to 20 cm long by 2.5 to 6 cm wide. Flowers: solitary, greenish yellow. Fruit: ovoid-ellipsoid, 15-20 cm long x 10-15 cm wide, fleshy.
Because of its high content of vitamin C and annona acetogenins, scientific researches have shown that Graviola can help during cancer treatment. Popularly used in Latin America as an anti-tumor (cancer, melanoma, carcinoma) and anti-inflammatory.
2 packages of Graviola powder 150 g (300 g in total) for 3-months’ therapy for oncological purposes, as a herbal support and help during cancer treatment.
Suggested daily dosage for oncological purposes:
3 x 1 g per day, 15 – 30 minutes before meals. 1 g = 1 levelled teaspoon. For even better results, feel free to take 3 x heaped teaspoon (cca 5 g). Maximum daily intake: 7 g.
The dose to be used as help and support in cancer treatment is 3 g of Graviola powder per day for 3 months. It is best to divide the daily dose into smaller doses and take 1 g 3 times a day. It is recommended to reach the maximum dose by gradual increase starting with smaller doses of 3 x 0.5 g (half a teaspoon of powder).
Several studies affirm that graviola leaf has various health properties:
- Anti-tumor, antineoplastic, cytotoxic
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial
- Antiparasitic, anthelmintic, fungicide
- Antidepressant, sedative
- Cardio depressant
- Diaphoretic (induces increased respiration and helps to skin eliminate waste from the body)
- For treatment of eczema and dermatitis
3 in stock
HOW TO USE:
*These instructions apply exclusively for product “Graviola powder, Energy Feelings”. Every producer, depending on the used parts of the plant, its quality and the way of production gives its own directions for use.
- Dilute your Graviola powder from Energy Feelings in juice, herbal infusion, smoothie, yogurt, milk or add to food;
- Use a wooden or plastic teaspoon, just like for the honey, in order to keep its chemical ingredients unchanged;
- Mix your Graviola powder with drinks or food not warmer than 40°C in order to keep the full benefit of various annona acetogenins, graviola’s active ingredients;
- Take your Graviola powder 15- 30 min before meal;
- Start with small doses and gradually increase the daily intake starting from 0.3 – 0.5 g (one third to one half a teaspoon) before meal, to the desired daily dose of 1 to 2 teaspoons before meal, once to three times a day.
- Drinking plenty of water (about 1,5- 2 l a day) is useful for flushing out the toxins from the body and reducing detoxification reaction;
- For best results, use your graviola powder every day, continuously for 3 months. After 3 months’ of usage, it is good to make a pause up to 7- 15 days and then repeat the 3 months’ therapy if needed. It is not addictive.
- It can be taken before, during and after chemotherapy or radiation;
- Since Graviola has strong anti-bacterial properties, long-term use could lead to the elimination of beneficial bacteria present in the digestive tract therefore regular intake of probiotics is recommend in case of regular and prolonged usage of Graviola powder from Energy Feelings.
Recommended dosage of Graviola Powder, Energy Feelings
1 – 7 g per day depending on the health condition.
1 levelled teaspoon = 1 g;
1 heaped teaspoon = cca 1.5 g
1 g of Graviola powder per day for 3 months will have an extremely beneficial effect on the immune system, bringing numerous benefits for the whole organism and giving it new strength. Due to the relaxing effect of graviola, it is best to take a daily dose of 1 g, 1- 2 hours after a light dinner, and 2- 3 hours before sleeping, diluted in 2 dcl of lukewarm water.
Store in closed containers at room temperature, protected from direct light and in clean, cool and dry conditions. It keeps up to 24 months in its original sealed container.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
|Graviola powder Nutritional Information ( per 100g )|
|Dietary fiber (g)||3.3|
|Vitamin C (mg)||20.06|
- Without hormones
- Without gluten
- Without dairy derivatives or gelatin
- Without additives
- Without GMO
- No added sugar
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added
- No trans fat
- Free of Allergens according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 25, 2011
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.