MORINGA POWDER – ORGANIC
Organic Moringa powder (Moringa oleifera, Moringaceas) in airtight containers of 200 g and 1 kg from Energy Feelings. Packaging is 100% recyclable.
Organic Moringa Dried Leaf in powder is used as a superfood, functional food and nutritional supplement. Moringa, also called tree of life is a medicinal plant having a high content of vitamins and minerals such as iron, carotenoids, quercetin, vitamin C, polyphenols, chlorogenic acid, among others, which provide a powerful antioxidant effect and anti-inflammatory. It is used to treat some respiratory diseases, reduce anxiety, in weight loss and even control blood glucose in diabetics.
- High bioavailability
- Helps maintain normal glucose levels which is important to diabetics
- Helps counteract inflammation
- Helps alleviate dysfunctions related to the functioning of the thyroid gland
- Strengthens mental clarity
- Increases energy levels
- Increases natural defences for erectile dysfunction
- Of special interest for people who carry out low-calorie diets
- Fortifies the immune system
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Easy dissolution
10.00 € – 40.00 €
Organic Moringa Powder from Energy Feelings is very rich in antioxidants, among which are the isothiocyanates that seem to have anticancer, hypotensive, hypoglycemic and antibiotic properties. It has the potential to help alleviate dysfunctions related to the endocrine system, including alterations related to the functioning of the thyroid gland, either due to an increase in its activity (hyperthyroidism) or due to a slowing down (hypothyroidism).
The leaves are rich in protein, vitamins A, B and C, and minerals: highly recommended for pregnant and lactating women, as well as young children.
Comparing with common foods, Moringa has:
- 10 times more vitamin A than carrots;
- 50% more vitamin C than oranges;
- 25 times more iron than spinach;
- 17 times more calcium than milk;
- 15 times more potassium than bananas;
- 9 times more protein than yogurt.
HOW TO USE:
It can be diluted in cold, warm and hot drinks. Add it to yogurts, ice creams, smoothies, juices and lemonades. Also, it can be used in bread and snacks or sprinkled over breakfast cereals.
As it does not contain gluten, it is suitable for coeliacs.
Dosage: 0.5 – 1 teaspoon a day (1 to 3 g). Add to coffee or yogurt, juices, soups, salads or simply prepare tea from Organic Moringa powder.
Store in a cool place (5-15ºC), protected from direct light, in dry (RH 55-60%) and clean conditions. Once the container is opened, close hermetically and store again under the conditions described to avoid exposure to humidity in the environment, the adhesion of odors and microbial contamination.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
|ECO MORINGA POWDER||Nutritional Information (100g)|
|Energy (Kcal / Kj)||340/1421|
|of which saturated(g)||0.0|
|of which sugars (g)||0.0|
|Thiamine (B1)||3 mg||236%||VRN|
|Riboflavin (B2)||21 mg||1464%||VRN|
|Niacin (B3)||8 mg||51%||VRN|
|Vitamin A||16 mg||two%||VRN|
|Vitamin C||17.3 mcg||22%||VRN|
|Vitamin E||113 mcg||942%||VRN|
- Without gluten
- Without dairy derivatives or gelatin
- Without additives
- Without GMO
- No added sugar
- No added colorants, preservatives or artificial sweeteners
- free of bulking agents, binders or other excipients
- No allergens according to Annex II Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 of October 25
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.