VEGAN PROTEIN VANILLA 77% – ORGANIC 1kg
Organic Vegan Protein 77% Vanilla Flavour in airtight container of 1 kg from Energy Feelings. Packaging is 100% recyclable. Comes with a dispenser.
Raw sprouted brown rice protein (*), pea protein (*), industrial hemp seed protein meal(*), delicious vanilla flavour(*). * = from organic farming
Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Indicated to help increase muscle mass after strength training
- Indicated for people who want to lose weight and abdominal fat
- Excellent nutritional profile
- Great source of protein (77%)
- Contains all essential amino acids
- Contains all branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
- Low in fat, carbohydrates and calories
- Ideal to add to all kinds of hot or cold preparations
- Low glycemic index (GI)
- Indicated for vegetarians and vegans due to its valuable nutritional contribution of extremely high bioavailability
- Not subjected to high temperature treatment
- Delicious taste
- Vanilla flavoured protein
- Not subjected to irradiation
- Subject to rigorous microbiological, mycotoxic and heavy metal controls.
Out of stock
Eco Vegan Protein 77% Vanilla from Energy Feelings is a balanced combination of 3 vegan proteins from organic farming of the highest quality: raw organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic pea protein and organic industrial hemp seed protein and delicious vanilla flavour. The 3 proteins are combined in the right proportion to obtain a formula of extraordinary richness in key amino acids for the development and maintenance of muscle mass. With its exceptional 77 g of easily digestible protein per 100g of product, it is a complete amino acid formulation whose biological value has nothing to envy to animal protein preparations.
Eco Vegan Protein 77% Vanilla Flavour, Energy Feelings
- 3 vegan proteins from organic farming of the highest quality;
- exceptionally high content of easily digestible protein (77 g / per 100g);
- contains all 18 essential amino acids;
- contains all Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
It contains all essential amino acids that cannot be synthesised by the human body and have to be ingested through diet. This formula contains a total of 18 amino acids.
It is especially rich in amino acids lysine and arginine . The essential amino acid lysine is a precursor to carnitine, which is the molecule responsible for converting fatty acids into energy and helping lower cholesterol levels. Lysine is also known to help absorb calcium and play an important role in the formation of collagen, a protein that forms skin, cartilage, tendons and bones, as well as in the proper function of the immune system. Lysine deficiency is rare in a balanced Mediterranean diet, but it can occur in unbalanced vegan diets or in elite athletes.
The high concentration of the amino acid arginine in this formula is one of the reasons why it is proven effective for building muscle. This prized amino acid stimulates the biosynthesis of nitric oxide (a powerful vasodilator) and human growth hormone.
The formula includes all Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. Prized by athletes for its ability to increase muscle performance during resistance training and to help initiate the muscle-building process after weight training. BCAAs are the building blocks for muscle mass. By being metabolized directly in the muscle, BCAAs can improve nitrogen retention by reserving other groups of amino acids for repair and rebuilding processes. They also stimulate the recovery and strengthening process of the body’s immune system .
Due to its formulation, Vegan Protein Eco 80% Neutral is digested slightly more slowly than whey or egg proteins, classifying these proteins as “intermediate absorption”. This means that amino acids are absorbed over a longer period of time compared to whey proteins.
This formula can also aid in weight loss and weight control, with the advantage of being very low in fat and low in calories. Preliminary research has linked rice protein to fat loss and cholesterol reduction.
Scientific studies confirm that protein shakes:
- may decrease hunger and appetite;
- can increase metabolism helping to burn more calories daily;
- can help in losing weight and belly fat.
Due to its plant-based ingredients, the formula also contains a number of valuable nutrients including vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and fiber, and is naturally free of hormones and antibiotics.
HOW TO USE:
Organic Vegan Protein 77% Vanilla formula is perfectly suitable to be used in hot and cold preparations. Temperature does not destroy it, it simply denatures it, which means that its chemical structure changes (like when the egg becomes solid with cooking).
Important: avoid burning or overcooking any preparation that contains this formula in order to take full advantage of its benefits.
To obtain the benefits of this formula, we recommend adding 30 g (1 full dispenser that is included in the packaging) in 200/300 ml of vegetable drink, juice or water in a shaker about 30 minutes before or after training. Alternatively, consume at any time of the day to increase protein intake.
Due to the neutrality of its flavour and its versatile qualities, the Energy Feelings Eco Vegan Protein 77% Vanilla formula can be included in numerous preparations, for example:
- As an addition to vegetable drinks and smoothie
- Sprinkled on cereal, yogurt
- As an addition to chia puddings or bowls
- Cereal and / or seed energy bars
- Vegetable patés
- Baked goods of all kinds to improve consistency and product volume and freshness
- To enrich any vegan dish
Please store in a cool place (5-15ºC), protected from direct light, in dry (55-65% RH) and clean conditions.
Once opened, close hermetically and store again under the conditions described above to avoid exposure to humidity in the environment, the adhesion of odours and microbial contamination.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
|Vegetable Protein 77% vanilla||Nutritional information 100g|
|ENERGY Kcal / Kj||357Kcal / 1496 KJ|
|of which saturated g||1.2|
|of which sugars g||3|
|Potassium mg||166 mg 5% RDI|
|Magnesium mg||140mg 37% RDI|
|Amino acids||Per 100g|
|To the girl||3.05|
|Isoleucine * ···||3.51|
|Leucine * ···||5.72|
|Valine * ···||3.72|
- Certified organic product
- Hormone-free vegan protein
- Subject to rigorous microbiological, mycotoxic and heavy metal quality controls
- Without any type of additive (colorants, artificial sweeteners, preservatives) and free of bulking agents, binders or other excipients
- Not subjected to irradiation
- Free of gluten and other allergens
- Without GMO
- No trans fat
- No added sugar
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.