CEYLON CINNAMON POWDER – ORGANIC
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon powder (Cinnamomum verum) in airtight containers of 200 g and 1 kg from Energy Feelings. Packagings are 100% recyclable.
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder from Energy Feelings is a spice with valuable organoleptic properties with numerous health benefits. Its ecological seal guarantees the absence of traces of pesticides and potentially harmful chemical fertilizers. It is also very important that this product has not been irradiated or subjected to high temperature treatments, which is why it preserves all its properties intact.
The cinnamon is obtained by cutting the stems of the tree Cinnamomum. The inner bark is removed and the woody parts are removed from it. When it dries, it forms strips that curl into rolls, called cinnamon sticks. Ground cinnamon is ground cinnamon stick.
- Powerful antioxidant activity
- Anti-inflammatory properties, can help reduce infections
- Anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
- Can help fight tooth decay and bad breathCan help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by being able to lower total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels and in some cases increase “good” HDL cholesterol
- Anti-diabetic effect (reduces fasting blood glucose levels)
- Delicious taste, aromatic
- Fat burner, can help in loosing weight
- Its regular consumption could help prevent diseases such as type 2 diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular diseases
10.00 € – 25.00 €
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder by Energy Feelings is loaded with antioxidants (which protect the body from the damage of oxidative stress caused by free radicals), especially polyphenols that are known for boosting digestion and brain health, as well as protecting against heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and even certain cancers.
Cinnamon has been widely used for centuries in traditional medicine and science has been able to confirm and describe many of its health benefits.
Because of very low content of ingredient coumarin, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon from Energy Feelings that is originating from Sri Lanka is recommended to be used in diets for weight loss and for health purposes.
Cinnamon is a spice used for millennia to flavour dishes and bakery and pastry preparations of all kinds, and in the preparation of beverages such as infusions, coffees and even some alcoholic beverages.
The distinctive aroma of cinnamon is due to the presence of a compound called cinnamaldehyde (which has antifungal and antibacterial properties, capable of reducing infections and fighting tooth decay and bad breath).
In a comparative study on antioxidants in different spices, cinnamon ranks first, above other spices such as cloves or oregano. Due to this powerful antioxidant activity, it is attributed an anti-inflammatory action.
Cinnamon has been shown to help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, by being able to lower total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels and in some cases increase “good” HDL cholesterol.
Organic ceylon cinnamon for cardiovascular diseases
- helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease;
- it can lower levels of total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and in some cases increase “good” HDL cholesterol.
Cinnamon is also effective in its action to reduce fasting blood glucose levels by 10% to 29% and therefore it is attributed a powerful anti-diabetic effect. Cinnamon is capable of increasing insulin sensitivity, helping this hormone to do its job correctly.
HOW TO USE:
Can be consumed by mixing it into smoothies, vegetable drinks, yogurt, milk, and for making desserts, pastry, even some dishes, etc.
Dosage: 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of Organic Ceylon Cinnamon a day.
Store in closed containers, at room temperature, protected from direct light, and in clean, dry conditions. It keeps up to 24 months in its original sealed container.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
|EKO CEYLON CINNAMON POWDER; Nutritional Information (per 100g)|
|Energy value (kJ / Kcal)||1033/247|
|of which saturated (g)||0.35|
|of which trans (g)||0|
|of which sugars (g)||2.17|
|Dietary fiber (g)||53.1|
- With organic certificate
- Without hormones
- Without gluten
- Without dairy derivatives or gelatin
- Not subjected to irradiation or high temperatures
- Subject to rigorous microbiological, mycotoxic and heavy metal quality controls
- Without any type of additive (colorants, artificial sweeteners, preservatives) and free of bulking agents, binders or other excipients
- Without GMO
- No added sugar
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added
- No trans fat
- Free of Allergens according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 25, 2011
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.