CHLORELLA POWDER WITH BROKEN CELL WALL – ORGANIC
Organic Broken Cell Wall Chlorella powder (Chlorella vulgaris pyrenoidosa) in airtight containers of 100 g and 1 kg from Energy Feelings. Packagings are 100% recyclable.
Chlorella is a green algae, unicellular (single-celled), belonging to the phylum Chlorophyta. It is spherical in shape, approximately 2 to 10 microns in diameter, and without flagella. Contains photosynthetic pigments chlorophyll a and b green in succhloroplast. It multiplies rapidly through photosynthesis, with only carbon dioxide, water, sunlight, and a small amount of minerals to reproduce.
- high digestibility and nutrient absorption rate (bioavailability) due to broken cell wall; Not to be confused with cracked cell wall Chlorella
- extraordinary source of plant based protein (approximately 60%) and essential amino acids (which our body uses to synthesize its own proteins), being very suitable for deficiency states such as anemia, overexertion or vegan diets, as it is a much greater source of proteins and amino acids than soy or meat
- high content of chlorophyll
- chelating capacity (because chlorophyll binds tightly to metal ions) which is used for heavy metal detoxification
10.00 € – 50.00 €
Chlorella is very low in saturated fat. It is a good source of vitamin B6 and Magnesium, and a good source of protein, vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, iron, phosphorus, and zinc.
It also has a large amount of vitamins, including vitamin A, D, folic acid (B9) and B12 and minerals among which we can highlight Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Potassium.
Above all, it has extraordinary high chlorophyll content.
HOW TO USE:
Chlorella can be mixed in drinks, yogurts, soups, gazpachos and salads.
Store in closed containers, at room temperature, protected from direct light, and in clean, dry conditions. Shelf life: 24 months in original sealed container.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
|ECO CHLORELLA POWDER WITH BROKEN CELL WALL; Nutritional information (per 100g)|
|of which sugars||0|
|of which saturates||0|
|of which trans||0|
|Vitamine A UI||51300 (1026% IDR)|
|Zinc (mg)||12 (77% IDR)|
- Without coloring agents, aromatics or preservatives
- Without allergens
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.