NUTRITIONAL YEAST HIGH VITAMIN B + B12, 1 kg
Nutritional yeast high vitamin B + B12 in airtight container of 1 kg from Energy Feelings. Packaging is 100% recyclable.
Nutritional yeast high vitamin B enriched with vitamin B12 from Energy Feelings is a superfood that enriches the nutritional value of any preparation, being a product made expressly for human consumption (unlike the more commonly marketed brewer’s yeast), without potentially toxic residues of the brewing industry.
- Delicious slightly salty taste
- Very low glycemic index
- Very versatile, being able to be used in raw or cooked preparations
- Remarkable source of complete plant proteins
- Exceptional source of B vitamins (including B12) and Zinc
- Fiber source
- It is indicated for vegetarians and vegans due to its highly bioavailable nutritional contribution
- Free of any food additives (artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives) and free of bulking agents, binders or other excipients
- Free of toxins, subjected to rigorous quality controls
30.00 € Now:24.00 €
2 in stock
Nutritional yeast from Energy Feelings is carefully cultivated from a strain of the primary yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae in purified beet molasses. Later it is inactivated and dried in a roller drum that turns it into homogeneous flakes. This yeast does not generate yeast development in the intestine because it is inactive, having a delicious, slightly salty, non-bitter taste (unlike traditional brewer’s yeast). It comes in the form of flakes of a light brown colour with various possibilities of use.
HOW TO USE:
It can be used in many different applications and formats, its culinary applications being almost unlimited, in fact it can also be used as a sport nutrition product:
- It can be sprinkled directly on salads and both hot and cold dishes
- It is used for making vegan “cheeses”, to gratin, and as an ingredient in fillings
- You can also make seasonings by combining it with spices or herbs
- It enhances the flavors of stews, sauces, pasta, pizzas (since its flavor is reminiscent of cheese), or baked cheesecake
- It can be used to enrich soups and creams since it dissolves well in liquids
- In smoothies and vegetable drinks, as a topping of morning cereals
Store in closed containers, at room temperature, protected from direct light, and in clean, dry conditions. It keeps up to 36 months in its original sealed container.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
|Nutritional Yeast high vitaB+B12 Nutritional Information (per 100g)|
|Energy (kcal / kJ)||344/1439|
|of which saturated (g)||1|
|of which trans (g)||0|
|of which sugars (g)||12|
|Dietary fiber (g)||22|
|Thiamine (B1)||Four. Five||mg||4091||%||VRN|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||140||mg||2333||%||VRN|
|Pyridoxine (B6)||3. 4||mg||2429||%||VRN|
|Folic acid (B9)||4400||mcg||2200||%||VRN|
- Without hormones
- Without dairy products and derivatives or gelatin
- Without food additives
- Without GMO
- No added sugar
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added
- No trans fat
- Free of Allergens according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 25, 2011
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.