SPIRULINA POWDER – ORGANIC
Organic Spirulina powder (Arthrospira plantensis) in airtight containers of 200 g and 1 kg from Energy Feelings. Packagings are 100% recyclable.
Although it is called a blue-green algae, spirulina is actually a cylindrical filamentous cyanobacteria, multicellular trichomes in a free floating open helix. They occur naturally in tropical and subtropical lakes with high pH and high concentrations of carbonate and bicarbonate.
- Extremely high in iron
- Source of chlorophyll known for being used for detox improving gut immune health (as it reduces the production of gas and toxins that occur during digestion and contributes to protecting the liver) and having alkalising effects which is important for cancer patients (alkaline diet is recommended to cancer patients since cancer develops in acidic surrounding)
- Antioxidant (known for the function for protecting from cancer and keeping the heart healthy against cardiovascular diseases)
- Lipids (Omega 3): approximately 6%, but both their quantity and composition vary depending on the growing conditions, mainly light and nitrogen
- Contains all essential amino acids with high bioavailability
- Complete protein with high content of 57% protein that is superior to plant proteins
- Low content of nucleic acids which makes spirulina ideal product for supplementation in patients with a history or predisposition to gout (since uric acid is generated in the metabolism of nucleic acids)
- High in vitamins: B vitamins, vitamin E, high concentrations of β-carotene (provitamin A)
- High in minerals: iron, calcium, zinc, germanium, copper, phosphorus, chromium, manganese, magnesium
10.00 € – 33.00 €
Spirulina contains approximately 60% protein (51-71%). It is a complete protein with all the essential amino acids (although with reduced amounts of methionine, cysteine and lysine compared to the proteins of meat, eggs and milk). Still, it is superior to the typical plant protein (such as legume proteins).
The lipid content of Spirulina is approximately 7% by weight, and it is rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), and also provides alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), linoleic acid (LA), stearidonic acid (SDA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (AA). It contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin E. It is a great source of iron, potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc.
Natural Spirulina contains many pigments that can be beneficial and bioavailable (including beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, chlorophyll-a, xanthophyll, echinenone, myxoxanthophyll, canthaxanthin, diatoxanthin, 3′-hydroxyequinenone, beta-cryptoxanthin, and allocyancocyin-phobilyin-phobiaxanthobilin-cylcyancophyin-cylindin-cyancophyin-cyniccocyancophyin-cynicincophyin-cynicincophyin-cylincophyin-cynicin).
Organic Spirulina Powder, Energy Feelings
- extremely high in iron, often used in cases of anaemia;
- complete protein containing all essential amino acids;
- valuable multivitamin for vegans and vegetarians (vitamins B, C, E, A);
- source of lipids, omega 3 fatty acids (ALA, LA, SDA, EPA, DHA, AA).
HOW TO USE:
You can mix spirulina with drinks, smoothies, yogurts, soups, gazpachos, salads or add them to raw desserts.
Recommended dosage: Add 1 teaspoon of spirulina to 200-300 ml of juice, water or smoothie.
To be stored in closed containers, at room temperature, protected from direct light, and in dry and clean conditions. It keeps up to 24 months in its original sealed container.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
|ECO SPIRULINA POWDER; Nutritional Information (100g)|
|Energy (kcal / kJ)||294/1230|
|of which sugars (g)||3|
|of which saturated (g)||3|
|of which trans (g)||0.0|
|Dietary fiber (g)||4|
|Thiamine (B1) (mg)||2 (159% RDI)|
|Riboflavin (B2) (mg)||4 (216% IDR)|
|Iron (mg)||29 (158% IDR)|
- Organic spirulina powder
- Without hormones
- Without gluten
- Without dairy products and derivatives or gelatine
- Without additives
- Without GMO
- No added sugar
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added
- No trans fat
- Product without allergens according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 25, 2011
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.