Turmeric with black pepper – Organic
200 g eco-friendly packaging. This eco mixture has very interesting health properties, containing turmeric powder with 3% added black pepper which is essential for absorption of curcumin, the essential healthy ingredient of turmeric.
97% Turmeric powder (Curcuma longa) and 3% ground black pepper (Piper nigrum).
As it contains out of only organically grown ingredients (which guarantees the absence of traces of potentially harmful pesticides and chemical fertilisers), it differs significantly from those found on the conventional market. It should also be noted that the organic turmeric powder from Energy Feelings has not been irradiated or subjected to high-temperature treatments, so it retains all its properties.
Here are some interesting benefits of turmeric and its active ingredient curcumin for the health of the human body.
- It can be extremely useful in the treatment of anxiety, stress and depression (since there is evidence that curcumin is capable of increasing the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine). One study has shown that curcumin may be as effective as Prozac in relieving symptoms of depression;
- Its ability to improve the quality of the endothelial tissue, that is, the walls of the blood vessels (one of the main causes of cardiovascular disease is the dysfunction of the endothelium)
- Its ability to affect the growth, development and spread of cancer cells at the molecular level. There are studies that have shown an effect on angiogenesis, metastasis and cell apoptosis (although conclusive evidence in humans is still lacking)
- It can be useful in treating the symptoms of arthritis, in some cases being more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
- There is evidence that it would be able to prevent certain types of cancer (especially those of the digestive system)
- It could be useful in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s (since it apparently helps to clear the amyloid protein plaques so characteristic of this disease)
- Not subjected to irradiation
- Subject to rigorous microbiological, mycotoxic and heavy metal controls.
1 in stock
Organic Turmeric Powder with Ground Black Pepper in airtight container of 200 g from Energy Feelings. Packaging is 100% recyclable.
Since time immemorial, turmeric has been used as a yellow dye for fabrics and is also consumed as a condiment for different dishes (it is the spice that gives curry its characteristic yellow colour). It has also been used since ancient times as a medicine for its healing properties. Some authors argue that turmeric is perhaps the most powerful plant or nutritional supplement known. Currently, science has carried out and continues to carry out numerous studies on this spice that never ceases to amaze for its extraordinary components and benefits for people’s health.
The most relevant active compound of turmeric is called curcumin which has a great anti-inflammatory power and a powerful antioxidant action.
Curcumin & piperine
It is very important to note that curcumin is not effectively absorbed into the blood, unless it is accompanied by black pepper which contains piperine, a compound that increases the absorption of curcumin by up to 2000%! For this reason black pepper is included in this formula.
Chronic inflammation is now known to be an important precursor to many diseases in the Western world. In this regard, curcumin is capable of acting at a molecular level by inhibiting some of the molecules that play a decisive role in inflammation (it has been shown that the active ingredient in turmeric has an anti-inflammatory power comparable to that of some anti-inflammatory pharmaceutical drugs, without its side effects).
Finally, curcumin acts as a powerful antioxidant (which neutralises free radicals thanks to its chemical structure, also stimulating the body’s own antioxidant enzymes).
HOW TO USE:
Turmeric with pepper can be used in various types of culinary preparations: in baked goods, cakes, breads, cookies, pancakes or savory and sweet doughs, fish dishes, chicken, eggs, in smoothies and juices and in virtually any sweet preparation as well as cold and soft drinks. hot and infusions. It can be added to sauces, pâtés, stir-fries and salad dressings. It is useful to use in place of saffron (providing its distinctive deep yellow colour).
Store in closed containers, at room temperature, protected from direct light, and in dry and clean conditions.
A balanced and varied diet helps prevent diseases and improve health. The nutritional properties of foods should not be confused with medicine. We remind you that all the information offered on our website is indicative and presented in good faith from various sources, from own investigations and outside the company. The information here given does not replace the opinion of qualified medical personnel or intend to diagnose, treat or cure any health condition.
|TURMERIC powder with ECO ground BLACK PEPPER Nutritional Information ( per 100g )|
|Energy value (kJ/Kcal)||1305 / 312|
|of which saturated (g)||1.84|
|of which trans (g)||0.00|
|of which sugars (g)||3.21|
|Dietary fiber (g)||22.7|
- no hormones
- Without gluten
- No dairy products or gelatin
- Without additives
- no added sugar
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added
- no trans fat
- Free of Allergens according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 25, 2011
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.